Monday, October 17, 2022

Well

Taco and I laid around today. Like Snow White I had some tidying to do. I don’t have 7 dwarfs but I do have one rather large man and he is less tidy than he thinks he is. I did some school work, read a book, did some laundry, cleaned the baseboards, and looked outside at the fall leaves.  Taco didn’t help at all. This is one of the realities behind Disney myths that is of greatest disappointment to me, no woodland friends to help with chores?? I feel robbed!

After Rob got home from work we took a check to our builder so no backing out now. Rob told me tonight that he is very excited for the new house & has lots of plans for it.


Today was hair cutting day in Utah. Jenna got this super cute cut!

Ruby got darling bangs! And Dani got a fun new color!

Grace didn’t get a new haircut but she got a new dress.
Hannah sent me this adorable picture. I hope she doesn’t mind me posting it. Han, if you do tell me and I’ll edit it right away. I just think it is so sweet. Sawyer is reading to cute Ezra who wants to use the potty all the time but hasn’t actually done anything but sit on it so far. Baby milestones are so much fun and having a loving dad is so wonderful. I am always very grateful for the men that are raising  my grands!

Yesterday after church we visited our lot and a little park close to it. It was a beautiful day!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment