Saturday, October 22, 2022

Drive

 Friday I drove forever. 15 hours to make it home. It was torturous. I didn’t feel well but I made it and then fell into bed.

Today was BOA Orlando. Ivanna and I went together and it was a fun day. 


The band did great! Love their show! We got home around midnight which made for a long day,  but we did run home between preliminaries and finals so the whole day wasn’t spent at the stadium. First we went to Ivanna’s and walked Harley, then we came to our house and walked Lincoln. Then we drove back. A lot of the bands were really really good. It was exciting and stressful. They ended up placing 6th!

Unfortunately Grace was throwing up during the day. When will this stop? She was able to compete and was cheerful at the end. She has a lot of drive and I can’t wait to see where she goes with it.

Grace and Blake checking out the competition.
My favorite visual. 
Grace has a quartet in the middle of the piece. It sounds really good. Katelyn has a violin solo that used to sound terrible but now it sounds good. Proud of her!
Some of the cheering squad!



This picture is here because of Anthony. He works with the drum line and is so much fun. He always wears that crazy coat to competitions. Guess his day job.. well he used to be a blue man like from the blue man group. Now he is a Disney drummer in Pandora. The kids love him and I thought I’d forget eventually so here’s the picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment