Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Animal Kingdom

We have so many friends that we wanted to catch up with, and so many things we wanted to do that it would have taken a 2-week-long pick-up-Grace trip to even scratch the surface. It would have been good-bye tour 2.0.
In the end I decided to keep it short and sweet. I for sure wanted to spend a day at the water park and to see the family. And I for sure wanted at least one Disney day since my pass is still active. We chose AK because it is the shadiest of the parks and summer is not the best time to be having a Dream Disney Day. It is hot. We went with Lettie and Ellie and Kristina and had a really amazing day. It was so much fun. We rode flights of passage (my favorite) and Navi river, and Kali River, and Dinosaur, and the Safari, we saw the Bugs Life show, and ate at Yak and Yeti.  We also wore our sunscreen properly and hydrated a lot.
I don't think it could have been a nicer day.  We enjoyed browsing in the shops and chat chat chatting. 

Minnie and Mickey were the cutest! We had a blast meeting them.  Ellie got their autographs and we all got hugs and kisses. We also met Kevin, but I have no photo. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment