Sunday, June 25, 2023


Today is my favorite boy’s birthday. Happy 21st! He is in Logan Utah ready to start another week of FSY. Jenna threw a bday party for him a couple of day ago. 

Church was good today. Relief Society especially. After the meetings we ran home and changed clothes and then R took me to the airport. I’ve got a quick flight to Orlando and then in a few days Grace and I will drive back to MD. 

Today is Mom’s 79th birthday! Happy Birthday mom!! She’s having a family party this evening. Next year we will have to celebrate big 🎉!

Im trying not to be Bella Sawnn, of New Moon fame. 

Since I’ll be in Orlando for a couple days before we drive I tried to get ahead on school work. I feel like I did a good job. I got all the assignments done for one class. Did the reading and took the quizzes for the other two. I have a couple papers and a group project to do but I cut the load in half!

And lastly my new favorite picture of these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment