Friday, June 23, 2023


 It’s funny how things pop up right as you are becoming aware of them. I’ve been thinking about how to be a good mom of all grown children, and a good long distance grandma to more and more precious babies Just as I’ve really been working it out in my mind and focusing on being mindful and deliberate in choosing how to move forward, how to keep in my lane, and be there at the same time, I have seen lots of information pop up around me. 
My text book had the above example in it. I saw a tik tok about the importance of understanding that when your kid gets married the spouse isn’t joining your family, and your kid isn’t joining another family, they are making a new family. And when I was driving to the gym this morning I was listening to the Lisa Show and she was talking about time management- not in the being productive with all your time kind of management but in the making the most of each phase of life kind of management.
Interesting. Either this information has always been out there and I have tuned it out since I didn’t think it was relevant or it’s new info put in my path by a loving God who cares about even the smallest of problems.
We have baby birds!
From book club - for the record:)
Book art💕
Tonight we went to the river concert. It was the first week. We had a nice time and the soloist was amazing so that was super fun to listen to.
Poor Ezra cut his hand pretty badly and had to go to the ER:(

No comments:

Post a Comment