Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Grace went to the beach with her friends today. She’s soaking in these last days until she moves to MD. I love Florida beaches and can’t believe we don’t live there any more. I thought it was pretty perfect. We had a cute and affordable house. We had tons of friends and lived by family. We loved going to the parks and the beach and there was always something to do. I had a job I liked that made decent money and gave me summers off and we loved our ward. It was the perfect place to visit for family too. 
(Sigh) well all good things come to an end and so did our Florida chapter.
Tonight I had fun time with a Group FaceTime with the girls. We were just chatting and it was nice to see their happy faces.
My day was busy. Weirdly all my days go by quickly. I do a little laundry and clean something every day. Some days I spend more time on the phone than others. This morning I had an intake meeting for subbing in the fall. We are feeling a little poor and that is always an easy and flexible way for me to make a little extra money. 
I also went to the MVA and got my MD drivers license and changed the address on our car registration. 
Then I met Jennifer at Salsas and we had a nice lunch and visit. 

 When I got home I finished a paper I’ve been working on for three days and made dinner. 

Yesterday was mostly school work all day.

Monday evening we had the sister missionaries over for dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment