Saturday, April 18, 2020

52

Today is my birthday and it was a good one. I slept in. Sierra walked the dogs. Then I lounged in bed and read. Eventually I got up and went downstairs. Sierra was making crepes and she got me a birthday balloon! So fun!
I got lots and lots of birthday messages and birthday phone calls. It was awesome. We have friends around the country and it’s amazing to hear from them. I got to hear fun news from different friends and I felt very loved! Stories of weddings, babies, good weather, struggles, Covid and wished for reunions filled my day.

Rob and I went to Lowes. We bought a new fridge and a sink vanity. It’s very exciting when you are old:). I finished my book club book “Where the Crawdads Sing” and we had Olive Garden for dinner. 

Bonus picture: Coco and Ruby post their hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment