Monday, April 20, 2020

Day 39

Grace looked cute today. She’s getting so grown up. 
I FaceTimed with the Brandt’s for a long time this morning. Penny had a stiff neck. Dani read Mercy Watson out loud to us and we all laughed. I remember reading that with Ethan and we laughed then too. Tatum was looking for something to read so I sent her that and the Wrinkle in Time series. 
The other day Marshall told me he wishes there was no Covid because I missed my trip to Utah. I was so happy he said that🥰. I always hope to be a good grandma but it’s tough when I am so far away. 

Our new refrigerator arrived today!! Yay! It is awesome and it will keep our food cold so that’s the main thing. It also shows you who is ringing your doorbell, what’s in the fridge and when it expires, anything online, recipes and it will tell you step by step what to do, it will turn off lights in the house, make the TV or music louder and Idk what else yet.

We worked, did schoolwork, played games, ate dinner, walked dogs.
And the cat took a nap.



No comments:

Post a Comment