Thursday, April 2, 2020

Life goes on. Today we chalked. We watched a movie. We grilled burgers. Rob went to work. I worked at home.
The dogs are my companions. I wake up with them on me. They sleep until I get up to pee then they are ready and look at me expectantly.  They got their normal 7-8 walks today.

Sierra also ran 5 miles today. I was impressed.

The kids did homework. Grace played the clarinet. She got a leadership role in next years band and she gets to play first part so that’s exciting news and something to look forward to.
Spencer, as well as many other missionaries that are home waiting for reassignment, was released. They will be called back, if they wish, when circumstances allow. 

Grace has taken to making art out of little shapes. Sierra finished her book. I am working on a blanket.  So far four couples that we know have gotten married since the quarantine. I’m grateful for the recent change in policy that allows for a civil marriage and then no waiting period before you can have a temple sealing. Except of course the normal worthiness requirements. What a blessing for these young couples to be able to marry and start their lives knowing that as soon as the temples are open they can go and be sealed for time and all eternity. One baby has been born and that went well and he is healthy and good. One family member has been infected, Rob’s cousin Michael. It seems like he is doing better. We are praying for his speedy recovery and that no one else gets it. In particular our older family members. 

And finally a very unflattering picture of us during family scripture study. Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment