Sunday, April 5, 2020

Conference weekend

It was everything I had hoped for and longed for. I feel so optimistic and hopeful and uplifted. The talks were all so epically good. The music was beautiful, especially the last hymn sang by saints around the world. The promises spoken and blessings given were tender and powerful and felt in my heart. I know many, many around the world felt the same.

How blessed we are to have a living prophet. How wonderful it is to know that God lives and loves us and is here in the details of our lives. 
We gathered in the family room and watched together.
Dinner was huli huli chicken, a family favorite. For dessert we sautéed apple slices with lemon and cinnamon and served them with vanilla ice cream. 

Today amazon knocked and brought us our little backyard seating. It’s small, a bargain set, but I think it looks nice and it will be nice for all the sitting we are doing!



No comments:

Post a Comment