Thursday, June 25, 2020

18

Today we celebrated our June 25th birthdays. Kelly turned 50. We have known each other since I was 19 and she was 17. That’s been a long time and I love her and count her as my sister.

Mom I have know all my life;), and Ethan I have known all of his.  It’s safe to say that this trio is dear to me. Our celebration was super low key. Mostly the day was spent in funeral prep, and trying to be helpful. It was a hard day.

This evening though all of us minus the Davies gathered at Dani’s. There were kids running around everywhere. We had tacos, that’s a whole story, and cake. 

Even though we didn’t spend every second of the day together like I had threatened, and even though our “party” was super low key I could not love that awesome son of mine any more that I do. 
And Sierra took him hiking so that was fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment