Friday, June 12, 2020

Summer vacation LOL



Our days have a summer rhythm. Grace and I get up anywhere around 6:45- 7:30, we take the dogs on their morning walk. Usually Rob is getting ready for work around that same time so when we get home we say good-bye. Then we head back upstairs. I think she goes back to sleep. I pick up my phone and look at news or social media and what not, then hopefully something more uplifting (I should switch that order!) Sometimes I go back to sleep, depending on how late we stayed up. 

Val calls me on her way to work and we chat, when we hang up that’s when I start my day. Shower, make bed, do the chores of the day. Grace practices and takes care of Lincoln and FaceTimes her friends.  Ethan read, practices the piano and plays games or hangs out with friends. He is looking for a job. 

Not much happens.  We’ve had some rain this week. I read two books and worked on my blanket. We watched some movies. We had a few appointments, including a dentist visit for Grace and a gyn visit for me. We had zoom mutual.
I love FaceTiming the kids and keeping up on how they are doing. One day Ruby read me some books! 


No comments:

Post a Comment