Friday, June 5, 2020

Rolling, rolling

 Today Ethan got his diploma and awards in the mail. I guess that means he’s a graduate now! Tomorrow night they have a fireworks display for the seniors at the school, which will be super fun!
Grace and I bought some cute pineapple lights for her bedroom. You can’t tell that they are pineapples in this picture but they look very cute in real life!

Ethan and I built a new shoe holder/cat perch for by the door. We also have our dog leashes in one of the cubbies. It looks much neater, which makes me much happier. It is much harder to use because you have to open the cubby and put the item in and then you have to close it again.
I know, it's a lot. So that means pretty much I am the only one that thinks it's better.

Tomorrow is our anniversary. Tonight we went to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate 22 years!

Besides those things we’ve done the usual: swim, practice, read, clean, crochet, talk to friends, watch the riots on the news, wring our hands, pray, sleep in, cook stuff & walk the dogs.

It’s a blessed life!

No comments:

Post a Comment