Thursday, June 18, 2020

Crispy or Cocoa?

I’m not sure which title is better🤣

We went to the beach today with several friends. It was really great. Everyone had a wonderful time.
Jenn, Laurie, me and Ivana. We played in the water, put sunscreen on kids (not that you can tell now) and talk talk talked! We were starved for friend time so loved seeing each other and catching up. It’s harder to make mom friends when you have teens and I am grateful for these great ladies, and all the women I am blessed to call my friends!
 Jackson, Connor, Ethan and Stefan.
The boys rode boogie boards for hours, then snacked under the awning chatting. These are awesome young men.
The girls barely left the water at all. Even little Scarlett, who isn’t pictured, was out paddling and swimming. They were out there the whole time. The water was the perfect temperature and the waves were a nice size so everyone had fun. 

The beach wasn’t at all crowded either so that was amazing!


Our stake made each of the girls a bag of treats, that included camp shirts, for virtual girls camp next week. I brought the bags for the girls who were going to the beach with me today. Partly to save myself the trip later and partly because I thought it would be fun for them to open it together and to take some photos. We are planning on doing something as a ward as soon as we are allowed so all the girls will have a chance to wear theirs together but this was still a good start!


Isabella (13), Grace (15), Ella (14), Madison (15), Sage (14) and Lainey (still 11-it would have been her first camp so that is extra 😞)


No comments:

Post a Comment