Monday, June 1, 2020

May ends

One of Hannah’s friends posted this from a few years ago. Cute girls! We miss MD a lot even still. Three of these girls served missions, one is just finishing hers up.
Three are married, and one (Loraine!) got engaged this weekend.
One graduated college and is now a nurse, one (Hannah) is graduating this year.
One lives in England now and only one is still in MD. 


This dog of Grace’s loves me. He often finds me and lays on me or next to me.

Rob’s outdoor cooking skills are growing. Last night he smoked potatoes, corn and sausage. It all turned out delicious!

SpaceX did launch! And it docked with the space station. We didn’t go to the beach to watch because we thought the weather would cancel it and now I am so sad that we missed it.

Sierra and some friends went to St George for the weekend. Emma was there too so I got this cute picture. We miss having Si here but I am glad she is happy to be back in Utah.

As predicted we have had a weekend of rioting and looting. A lot of the country is under curfew, including Orlando. 

Jenna and Clayton bought a house!!! It’s only 3 minutes from Dani and Greg, so fun! Who knew quarantine was the time to buy. Val and Ryan also bought a new home. I can’t wait to see their new places!!


No comments:

Post a Comment