Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Cookies

 

Tuesday was a great day. We went to Walmart and bought cookie making ingredients. Marshall was such an amazing helper and chief twin wrangler. Thank goodness Dani had her Covid tester shift and I got to have him to help me. 
When I picked up Marshall from school Penny was waiting outside for her ride to play practice. It was so fun to have her run up and give me a hug! I loved it! I got to pick up each of the kids from their activities and that was a lot of fun!
We made and decorated a lot of sugar cookies. It was messy and fun.  Today we took a plate to Pam and Arie (Ryan’s mom and sister who live across the street from Jenna).
In the evening Dani brought over her sweet potato tacos and we had dinner together. Val and Ryan have come over each night to visit. And  Chris (Sierra’s boyfriend) who just got
home from elk hunting came over, it was nice to meet him
too.










Covid tester Dani
Picture from Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment