Friday, December 25, 2020

It’s a wrap

 

Christmas morning is always fun. Everyone got nice gifts and we all enjoyed Ezra’s first Christmas morning. 
Grace got Lincoln a stocking and filled it with gifts. He enjoyed all her choices.
It is Sierra’s 30th birthday too. Christmas birthdays are the best! At least she always loves it!
We were spoiled. I got some lovely gifts.

 Greg made a wonderful book for Ethan, he asked everyone to write their testimonies and then compiled a book for him to read whenever he needs a pick me up or reminder. 
We ate a lot of deliciousness and played games and watched “Soul”.
 We made and received phone calls and texts from family that wasn’t with us. Sierra got lots of happy birthday calls and it was fun to hear all the kids sing to her!  Chris also calls like 10x a day, which is great. They really like each other💕💕


Grace and I got each other the same gift! Loungefly back packs! I was so surprised that she got me one, so sweet!


1 comment: