Thursday, December 3, 2020

Soup night

 

We had a little photo shoot this afternoon. I loved the pictures we got. Honestly could we have more adorable grandchildren?
This morning Dani and Marshall came over. During the girls naps I did some Christmas shopping. I am way behind!
We had a soup night. The girls and I made Zupa Tuscano, carrot soup and Hungarian Mushroom soup. We also made chocolate chip cookies and had ice cream sandwiches for dessert. Val brought bread and everything was delicious!


It’s been really fun to have Val and Ryan come over each night and to spend a little time together. 

Family is everything and I am so grateful for all the times I get to spend with them. Rob asked me if I wanted to come back and of course I do. That’s the thing, I always get to miss someone but I guess that just means I have a lot of people to love. 

Dani gave haircuts after dinner. Hannah’s looks so fresh and smart!
Tate’s is really an adorable length. She is getting so grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment