Monday, December 21, 2020

Walks

 

We took a lot of walks today. First Hannah and Sierra and I took Ezra and drove my car to action gator for an oil change and tire air pump up. We dropped off the car and walked to the ups store to get stamps for my Christmas cards that I just sent out today, and then to Dunkin Donuts for a treat. Then we walked home. 

Later Sierra and I walked back and got the car and then drove to Walmart for our groceries for the week. 

Our last walk was after dinner when Grace, Sierra, Ethan and I walked Lincoln thru the neighborhood looking at the Christmas lights. 

Jess and Isaiah and the kids came to dinner tonight. We made pulled pork tacos that were delicious. It was fun to see them. I got to hold little Maverick and rock him to sleep. 
Here’s all the happy kitchen helpers 🤣Their faces crack me up!



No comments:

Post a Comment