Thursday, December 10, 2020

Zippity Zip

 This week is going by so fast! On Monday Lincoln and I inadvertently matched. I didn’t see him until we were at school and then I saw him and laughed!

Tuesday was Nana’s birthday. She is recovering well and we wished her a happy day! 

Home MTC is hard. There’s a lot of boring time for Ethan. I will be glad when he gets to go and really start. I do like having him here but there comes a day when every little piggie has to leave their momma and build their own house. He’s well prepared to build a house of bricks and is anxious to get on it. 

Jenna and Clayton got back from their trip and they had the best trip ever! I’m very glad. 
Tuesday night the YW brought cookies they had made and we put together plates and took them to some ward members. It was a nice activity and we got several thank you texts. 


Wednesday night was the band’s special parent preview show. We are having a cold spell and the night air was chilly but it was so so fun to go out and see everyone and to hear the band! 

Also Wednesday mom had cataract surgery and she said it went well. 

Sadly we got news that Charmela’s mom Carmen passed away. She had been in the hospital for 3 weeks fighting Covid. Charmela is Anna’s best friend. She even lived with our family their senior year because her family moved down below and she wanted to finish high school before she moved.  We all love Charmela and are so sad for her loss. 


At work we are having a gift exchange next week. I got Taylor. She has chickens so I made this cute little hen for her. I am going to make a second one and put them in a bag with whatever else I end up getting. 

Tomorrow is Friday! Yay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment