Sunday, May 9, 2021

Mother’s Day

 

First a Sierra report. She has a grounds pass so we can take her out in the fresh air. The Brandt’s came this morning and we showed them the cute little ducklings and they were so happy to see their SiSi. In the evening Jenna and Clayton and the girls came. It is very good therapy to see those you love!
I am very grateful for the tremendous blessing of being a mother. It is my favorite. I have amazing children and they bring me so much joy!


“and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions.”
Rob and Sierra and I were reading scriptures together tonight before she fell asleep and I highlighted this verse. It popped out to me because we are certainly in the middle of afflictions and just are certainly we feel the sustaining, uplifting, saving grace of the Lord in our days and our nights. 

I am grateful for Heavenly parents who love us perfectly. I am grateful for my earthly parents as well. 


Our nurse tonight served her mission in Madrid. I am hoping Ethan gets to go. We have met so many of the kindness, sweetest people here in the hospital. It’s been amazing the outpouring of blessings and love we have felt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment