Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Surprises

 And Miracles.

First off Sierra is doing amazing today. Last night I prayed and prayed. I know many others did too. I plead for miracles, for a few loaves and fishes to feed the masses scale miracle, for the lame to walk, I wanted Lazarus like results. This morning I prayed still. And this afternoon we got it. Sierra sweet and calm and remembering so much and making so much sense and doing so well. The doctors think she may go to neuro rehab TOMORROW. What?!?!!  Today we were fed, we walked and we live again with a perfect brightness of hope. 

The road is still long in front of us but I know we are not walking it alone.

Sierra said “I am happy.“

In other news her friends did a parking lot window wave that she loved!



And Chris snuck in which she really loved!



No comments:

Post a Comment