Friday, May 7, 2021

Thanksgiving Point

I’ve been spending more time at the hospital than Dani.  Of course. She has her little children to take care of and I have only Sierra really to worry about in person. I have Grace and I FaceTime her and then trust Rob to do the rest. This is a stretch assignment for him for sure. Anyway, I asked her if she could stay during the day longer one morning so I could go to the tulip festival with Jenna and the girls. She was happy to stay and we got to go yesterday. It was so nice. It was beautiful outside and the flowers were gorgeous. We walked thru the light of the world garden, which is my favorite. We talked a lot about Jesus and Ruby and Cora were so sweet and asked lots of little questions and said “tell me again Mimi, tell me that story again”. It was a balm to my heart to spend some sweet time with them and talking with them about Jesus and sharing my testimony with my grandbabes.


The baby geese were super cute!


We ate ice cream, a treat for us all.


When I got back to the hospital we moved Sierra up to rehab! She got her chest tube out, her catheter out and half her staples out! Such exciting progress!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment