Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Take a hike

We took another great hike this morning. It was so pretty out and the little girls kept us entertained the whole time. They loved every butterfly, rock, stream and dandelion we saw. They bravely crossed a little bridge, walked in freezing water and caught bugs. It was nice.
This afternoon Tatum and I went shopping for a church dress for her. We had good luck!
Dani started to feel sick this evening. Dang it. I hope it doesn’t cycle thru everyone and especially not to Sierra.

Sierra had a little happier of a day. Still hard but she is brave and strong. She is losing weight and doesn’t want to eat much. She also doesn’t want to do her homework. Every day we see more of the old Sierra coming back. Of course new Sierra is here to stay as well. Her wounds and aches and pains and even her brain injury will have a forever impact on her.
There’s so many things to be concerned about. Rob has been struggling, I miss Grace and worry about her and her pain has been high lately too, Nana is in rehab for her back and we’ve been thinking of her and her recovery for a while now, Ethan’s serving well and he’s always in our prayers, my friend from MD has terminal cancer and I was so sad to hear that news, no one knows how Michael is doing and that’s a whole lot of awful, Dani is sick, of course Sierra is in the forefront of my thoughts but no one is exempt and so many many people are struggling. I could list and list.

 Let’s not even mention poor Israel, out crazy gas shortage, and the growing national debt. (Insert head shake)

Thank goodness God is in charge. I can’t do anything about any of those problems except to try to be there for my loved ones and to pray so I am grateful to hand it over to him and to try and do my tiny part. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment