Monday, August 2, 2021

Back to school

The last time I had my own classroom paper and pen, text books, chalk and eraser or whiteboard marker, and a cassette player were tools of the trade.  Today two decades and some change later and it’s all computer programs, chrome books, and wifi. I’m pretty sure it’s going to take me a week to learn how to make a seating chart! But it’s good. I had a long day with lots to learn and lots to prepare. I’m hoping I will pick things up quickly and will be a great teacher. 

We had a back to school breakfast and meetings today. There are lots more meetings in the upcoming days. 
Ethan on the salt flats on the way out to his new area. He’ll be calling soon and I am looking forward to hearing about his first week. He said there are 3 branches in Wendover and lots of desert. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment