Sunday, August 15, 2021

Fastest weekend ever

 Grace and her friends. When you are in band most of your social life revolves around the band. There is also a lot of band drama. It’s exhausting hearing about it, I guess that’s part of high school. 

Saturday Grace and I went to her clarinet lesson, then she went to Madi’s house because Madi got a new puppy. He’s one of Lincoln’s half brothers (same mom) and looks just like Linc did when he was brand new.

Today she helped me with stuff for work. I was grateful for the help. 

Here’s Lincoln helping with her pain. He’s a good dog. She’s a brave girl.
Today is Hannah’s birthday! She is 22. She got called into the primary presidency today so she’s starting a new year and a new calling all at once!

Sawyer got her an above ground pool! Which is the sweetest gift! I was excited for her. She and Ezra will enjoy it:) Tami and Bryan both have birthdays this week too. They got together with family tonight and had three cakes and a BBQ.

Rob and I subbed in Sunday School today. It was fun to teach together. 

Sierra and Chris went to Bear Lake today with his family for their family vacation. She had a big decision to make. The plastic surgeon wants to operate on her thumb. It doesn’t move and she want to take a tendon from her foot and put it in her hand. Sierra doesn’t want another surgery, doesn’t want a skin graft and doesn’t want to have a numb foot, Dr Meecham said she would have. She also doesn’t want to have a thumb that doesn’t move. So I don’t know. I think if it was me I’d want to fix them thumb. 

I’m looking forward to pday tomorrow. I hope he’s doing great. I wish I could make Spain open open open. 

Argh, the joys of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment