Saturday, September 11, 2021

Penny’s birthday

This morning I went with Alec and Kelly to get pedicures. Alec got a fancy one so we had lots of time to talk. After we went to Val’s and ate and hung out until Penny’s party.
Everyone went to Coin Crazy. The kids had a great time running around! It was fun to have everyone there and celebrating together.
After the party I went to Dani’s and Penny and I made a paint splatter device and made some pictures. 
Dani, Jenna, Hannah and I went out for ramen this evening. That was fun too. I sure love those girls. (All my kiddos of course)
Ezra is so cute. He toddles around and is the sweetest little guy. He likes me to hold him and to give him snuggs. 

Whenever I am in Utah I wish I lived here and that we could spend time together regularly. I am grateful for the time we do get though and I really try to keep my focus on that feeling of gratitude. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment