Thursday, September 9, 2021

Wedding weekend!

Craziest week. I worked on Tuesday. Tuesday night was book club. Wednesday morning I had to take off and go to the dentist to get a crown on a tooth that had been hurting me (still hurts), then Wednesday night was mutual. 

Today I flew to Utah for Kenzie’s wedding. (Let’s review a some of the things I don’t like: going to the dentist, flying)
Anyway I landed and it’s awesome to be here. It happens to be Penny’s birthday today, her golden birthday! We made cupcakes and she opened presents! So much fun!

Jenna and Hannah went dress shopping and o got to hang out with the three little ones for awhile, then Papa and Grandma came over and Greg got home…then everyone got home. It was a fun afternoon.
After celebrating we went to the church to help Brandon’s
mom decorate for the family luncheon. That was also fun. I enjoy the prep part of big events.

 This is us practicing “Fancy Like” and it’s something!


No comments:

Post a Comment