Sunday, September 19, 2021

Weekend

Friday after work I drove straight to Windermere so I could chaperone the band at an away game. It was fun. The other band parents are our friends and it’s fun to work with them and chat with them during the long hours of chaperoning duty. We lost, badly. We also had lots of injuries including a boy had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance. Thankfully he is fine but it was scary and reminded me of Sierra’s accident. 

I was hungry after and stopped at McD at 11pm for fries and Diet Coke. It was a crazy day and breakfast and lunch had been pbj and dinner an apple so I was ready to eat something.
 

Saturday we cleaned and did laundry and grocery shopped. Then it was stake conference. Rob and I both had to go to the leadership meeting and of course the adult meeting. They were both outstanding. 

Today it was broadcast and I enjoyed it as well. We had the elders over for dinner (5 of them) and Jess and Isaiah came with the kids. After the missionaries left we went swimming.

The kids are super cute and it was fun to play with them. 
And just like that the weekend flew by too quickly and it’s heigh ho heigh ho off to work tomorrow. I have lesson plans for Monday and then a skeleton for the rest of the week (yikes! I did stare at the curriculum but was uninspired) hopefully tomorrow something will pop up in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment