Sunday, September 5, 2021

Weekend

 

Saturday morning Janice and I went to help set up for Marissa’s wedding. It turned out so beautiful and it was fun to help. 

Next I went grocery shopping and got a flu shot. 

Rob and I cleaned up and then I had work to do. Progress reports are due. After I figured out everyone’s grades I emailed the parents of the kids that are not doing well. That took forever.

When I was done Rob and I took dinner to a family who had a new baby. Then we prepared a Sunday school lesson for today since we were substitutes.

Grace had band all morning and it was hot and sweaty! Then she had a lesson and in the evening she went to Kaylynns to hang out.

Today she is babysitting Loki (Lincoln’s younger brother). She and Katie also went with Belle to her youth group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment