Wednesday, September 27, 2023

back to our regularly scheduled programming


 I taught science today.  Imagine my surprise to find this taxidermy polar bear in the classroom! Val taking a break from her classwork, she's working hard.  Anna taking a turn at parking lot duty.  Our fun trip is now a happy memory.

Hannah asked me if I like Disneyland or Disney World better.  That's an interesting question. I love both. I grew up with Disneyland, and that's where I took my children first.  We've been a lot of times, and we love it.  There are definitely things about it that I think are superior to DW.  When we lived in Orlando I 💕💕💕everything about it and it was a whole lifestyle. If I had to pick just one I'd say DW.  There are several things I like better about Disneyland however. I like the classic rides in fantasy land: Snow White, Storybook Land, Pinocchio, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Alice in Wonderland. World does not have those.  It also doesn't have the Matterhorn or Indiana Jones.  They both have Winnie the Pooh but they are different, and I like Disneyland's better. I also like Pirates better because it has two dips instead of one and the exit is better. The shops, decor, landscape and castle are all way better at DW. That said I do like the scenes around the top of the toy store at land a lot. 
California Adventure has some new stuff that I haven't seen. DW has A LOT more than just MK.


No comments:

Post a Comment