Tuesday, September 19, 2023

This and that

Rob bought a roomba with some award points he had at work. It cleans well but gets trapped places. Last night he was training it to the room and blocked the couch where it likes to get stuck.
Ezra has been doing so well. He’s going to school and working on potty training and is a little artist!
 
Like his momma who is a big artist! She’s very talented! I really enjoyed having them here in MD for August. Maybe some day we will live near each other 🤞

Ive been busy, we had 5 missionaries and Luca over for dinner on Sunday. I also had a presidency meeting and a missionary coorolation meeting. 
Saturday I worked inside and Rob worked outside most of the day. We also went to John and Lydia’s for dinner, which was delish!

Ive been working in Compass, the autism classroom this week. Its interesting. Today I played tennis with Henry and Gavin. I did Algebra with them and science with Theo. We also made a fun video about the Odessey on flip chart. Yesterday I was in science with Gabe, Alex, Henry and Theo and we were measuring pupil reactions. We had to record everyones eye color and the boys insisted mine were amber or yellow not brown.

I have interviews for my practicum this week. I also have one set up for next week but I’d love to get one of the ones this week. Next weeks is for a practice the counsels victims of sexual abuse, Id rather not do that all day.

I can not believe I’m already to the part of my schooling where I’m getting ready to work with people!

Im super excited for the weekend, we have a girls trip planned to CA. Anna, Val, Jo, D, S, J and I are going. Can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment