Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Disneyland

The last day of our trip was spent at Disney! Love it! We got there in time for rope drop and stayed until 11:30 pm, almost the last second! We filled that time right up!
First off, I love Disneyland and have been many times.  This was my first time going back after having lived in Orlando and it was a shock.  I could not believe how small everything was. Every single thing is smaller! The castle is way smaller, the pumpkin wreathes, smaller.  It was crazy. It literally felt so surreal, like I was Alice and had eaten the "eat me" cookie and got made giant.  I tried to put it out of my head and just enjoy without comparing.  I think I did  a pretty good job...but not perfect, I know I mentioned differences many times.  I like both. I prefer Orlando but it was still the best day ever!
We got to ride so many rides: Peter Pan, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Snow White, Pinnochio, Winnie the Pooh, Mickey's Runaway Railroad (2x) Big Thunder (2x), Matterhorn, Nemo, Buzz, Storybook Land (2x) Jungle Cruise, Pirates (2x), Indiana Jones, Roger Rabbit, Rise (2x), Smugglers Run,  and Haunted Mansion.  I loved them all except in CA they change Haunter Mansion to Nightmare Before Christmas for Oct- Dec and I did not like that!
We shared lots of snacks and looked at the fun stuff. It was exhausting and the best day!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment