Sunday, September 24, 2023

Sabbath

We went to church at Anna's ward today. They go to the Spanish ward, Amadeo is in the bishopric. We got to use headphones for translation. The ward was nice and welcoming. I love that wherever you go the church is the same. 

When we went to the TJ temple, they had the most beautiful picture of Christ calling Peter, James and John to be fishers of men.  I loved it. Anna did too.  We have spent a long time scouring the internet for the same picture to no avail. I did find these two that are cool but not the one that I was looking for.
We played some games before church.
 
After we church we went to the beach. We saw dolphins, wild life spotting is my favorite.







Then we had to take Val to the airport to go home :( Sad.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment