Friday, September 29, 2023

Things that stink

Its been a busy few days back in MD. I can officially say that I like my job. Most days I am in Compass, which is the support room for kids with autism. I like the kids a lot and enjoy the room. Sometimes I am assigned other rooms and that’s fine too.

Ive had a few interviews for my practicum and those have gone well. I have a couple offers so I need to decide which will be the best fit.

Ive also been serving in RS for a couple months now. Its going well. I love the sisters and its pretty easy. I wouldnt say its my favorite, mostly because I am really busy with school and work and dont feel like I have the time to be amazing at it. 

It is definitely fall. Its cool and drizzly every day. I miss Orlando. I really miss our ward there and my friends & the family and the stuff to do and the weather.

 Anna and Amadeo are supposed to go to Hawaii tomorrow. Sierra was supposed to fly out and take care of the boys. 

Instead both Amadeo and Sierra are in the hospital. 😥 A is on IV antibiotics for an infection and maybe will go home tomorrow. Will he be able to fly? 🤷‍♀️
Sierra had an ectopic pregnancy and had surgery to remove a fallopian tube. So so sad. Having a miscarriage is common but still traumatic. I had four and even though I have six living children I occasionally still miss the four that didn’t make it. We are sad.


Hannah is still struggling with her burn, a cooking accident that has been no fun. 
Grace is feeling poorly. 

Not so bad that she isnt playing on her ultimate frisbee team though.

This weekend is general conference!!! My favorite, some of my kids dont think its as great as I do and that’s been hard. 
I 💕💕💕💕my children and want them to be happy and to be able to choose their own adventure. That said I also want them to make the choices that I think are best (lol!) Thats not what free agency is about. Everyone gets to decide, everyone gets to believe what they want and do what they want and then life unfolds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment