Sunday, September 10, 2023

Sabbath

I went to sacrament meeting with Jenna and Clayton.  They had two excellent speakers who spoke on prayer. I was grateful to be there.
We spent the afternoon baking cookies and bread, making soup, and playing.
Poor Fatty is the last chicken in her flock and she is lonely, so she stands at the back door and pecks. 
I got to go to nursery with my sweet Darcy girl who likes me!!!

I got to see Val and Ryan for a little and Papa and Grandma came over for dinner.  We made soups and bread and had a family birthday cake for Penny.

 Sierra and Chris stayed later than everyone else and we played Five Crowns, which is a fun game. I got so far behind that when it was bedtime I bowed out and went to put the twins to bed. 

I 💗the time I get to spend with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment