Saturday, September 2, 2023

Long weekend day 1

Last night Grace and I had a sleepover in her room. We talked and then slept.  
This morning I found Hannah watching the children in the living room.  She was asleep 😀Being a mom is hard work and sleep is hard to come by. 
Anyway, I saw her and figured she could use the morning off so I asked if I could take Ezra for a "Mimi morning". Rob came too so it wasn't well named, it should have been grandparent morning.  Anyway.  We went to Elm's Beach and she and Poppy took a three-hour long nap.
 
When we got home everyone was much happier. 
I suppose this will be the last beach day of the summer. It was a lot of fun.  Ezra likes to swim in the water, and it is shallow for a long time. I forgot my water shoes, which was a bummer. I hate walking on the shells. 

Checking out the back of Granpa's truck while we were getting ready to head home.  We drove through McD for him so that was also fun.

While E napped the girls and I went shopping for college clothes.  We got several pairs of pants for Grace.  We are whittling down her list.  She's worried about the cold. And it's stressful to move out and go to college. 
E snuggled up for some movie watching at the end of the day.  He can be frustrating, especially when he draws on the house. He is always the sweetest little guy though. I love him so much. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment