Wednesday, November 15, 2023


 I am grateful to park in the garage. We got a third slot so Rob would have room for his hobbies, and I could still park inside.  When we move in a house the garage is always the last thing to be organized. I do the house, and he does the garage but it's a hard space to get set up, I guess. Anyway, we've lived here for 7 months now, and the weather has turned cold, and I found myself scraping ice off the car in the mornings which spurred me to clean out what I could.  I worked on it after school on Monday and then Rob helped when he got home from work.  Yesterday we took a load of stuff to the dump and then we finished up the garage.  

I am grateful for ministering. It brings joy to help others and joy to be helped and supported so...win/win. Tonight the sisters I minister to and I are going to dinner. Also win/win.


No comments:

Post a Comment