Wednesday, November 29, 2023


I was chatting with the girls last night, and got to read a couple of stories to them. Im grateful for facetime. Coco looked like a Fancy Nancy/Kirsten the American Girl hybrid. I asked her to take a picture and send it to me. I sure love those cute girliesđź’•
Lana also sent a cute picture today! Love it! 

Tonight I went to book club at Michelle’s. We had a fun evening, she made a yummy stew and the book was good!
Next month its my turn to host.
November is almost over. With its close my month of no complaints will be ending as well…not that I’ve been saving up a huge list or anything but I will say that this is me heading to work on the cold, dark, mornings of late No-complaint-vember. (I happily acclimated to our “brutal” Orlando winters and acclimating back to winter is proving a little challenging.)


No comments:

Post a Comment