Sunday, November 19, 2023

Bittersweet

Life is all about the bitter and the sweet. But this month is my gratitude month so Im going to focus on the sweet. Although to be fair I am grateful for the bitter otherwise we wouldnt recognize the sweet. 

Anyway I am grateful for missionaries. I love working with them in my role as RS counselor. We have elders and sisters in our ward and its fun to get to know both and to help them however I can. 

Last night we had all 5, plus  Katherine and Pete over for dinner. After the missionaries left we played wolf pack, it was a nice evening.

Rob and Taco put up our Christmas lights. Good job!

 Im enjoying a lot of reading time. One silver lining to having to push off a couple classes until January.

I am very grateful that even in the middle of lifes trials we can find peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment