Tuesday, November 7, 2023

little things

 

I am grateful for books to read. I've read some fun ones since I have not been busy with Liberty. I read Fourth Wing this fall.  Hannah recommended it and I actually liked it but had to skip a lot of parts that were a little too steamy and there was a lot of language. The second one comes out  today, which is exciting for all the fans. 
I read Clackity, a book club pick.  Where the Forest Meets the Stars, which I really liked. A couple of the Myrtlewood Mysteries series. I think I read three before I decided I'd take a break and read something else. Weyward, I was on the waiting list at the library for that one so long that I forgot it was coming so it was a pleasant surprise.  I liked it but not loved it.  And I just started The Extraordinary Life of Sam Hell.  I have two Christmasy books coming and am excited to read them and then pick one for book club in December.  One is The Christmas Spirit by Debbie Macomber and the other is A Christmas Candy Killing by Christina Romeril. 

I am grateful for diet coke. My poison of choice.

I am grateful for hot showers, eye shadow that goes on smoothly, the cute blue bird I saw outside my kitchen window while I was making oatmeal this morning, and amazon prime.


No comments:

Post a Comment