Thursday, November 9, 2023

grateful


 I am grateful for this ridiculous cat.  He's not very agile, and not very friendly but he curls up with me each night and keeps my legs warm and he hops in the bathroom sink in the morning so I can pet his ears and chin while I brush my teeth. 
I am grateful for watercolors. Last night for our RS activity we got together and brought in clothes from our closets to donate to a local charity and we water colored Christmas cards that we will give out next month when we go caroling at the nursing home. 

I am grateful for sunny November days. Yesterday I subbed PE, it was a beautiful day. We walked the track each class period and I ended up with over 12000 steps. 

I am grateful for surprise wildlife sightings.  This morning I walked outside and there were five wild turkeys on our lawn. 

I am grateful for missionaries who serve the Lord.  I'm looking forward to serving with Rob some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment