Sunday, November 5, 2023

Gratitude

It’s gratitude month. A favorite of mine. I will not utter a single complaint on here all month. I’m just going to be grateful. That will be easy because I am blessed.
Lana loves her baby doll.  She is my newest grand gratitude! I ❤️❤️❤️those grandbabies. I love the sweetness that comes with a second go round. Children grow up and they become parents. Grandparents get to watch and love and sometimes help. It’s the best! It is so special to me that Hannah and Sawyer chose to name her after me. It is the biggest compliment. Ruby also has my name. Both times I felt like those daughters of mine love me and thought that I was a good mom and that they would want their daughter to be like me a little. That is all a mother wants & what a beautiful tribute. It made my heart cry happy tears. More surprising and just as touching my sons-in-law also named their daughters after me. It just makes me so feel so humbled. Im a lucky MIL. I love my bonus sons.
I am grateful for FaceTime. I love that I can be part of the kids lives. I love that Darcy can call to sing “the itsy bitsy spider” to me, or that I can chat about a school day, a grocery list, a hard class, or anything else. I can talk to mom and dad, or my sisters, or Nana and Abba. FaceTime is the best!

 I am grateful that Rob and I both wanted to decorate for Christmas already. Our house looks very festive inside..outside is coming next. 

I’m grateful that we can go to church and worship, and renew our covenants, and sing hymns and serve our friends and know our God.

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment