Monday, January 27, 2020

Heigh ho

The band is always hard at work. I love it for Grace and it’s fun for me too. I wish with all my heart that we had some band under our belts before we got Linc because we would never have got him. I thought it would take up a lot of time but I had no idea how much. Lincoln is cute but a pain in the neck and I didn’t want my life to revolve around a dog, yet it does. Also my greatest fear is that when she goes off to college she will not take her pets with her (as promised) and I will be stuck with them for the next decade.
That being said I went to the basketball game and a) we won! Go wolverines! And b) the band was great!
I made homemade bread and a real dinner tonight. The boys loved that.

I also made my reservations for Utah in March and booked an Airbnb for Presidents’ Day weekend. And work was busy. So all in all a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment