Thursday, January 23, 2020

raining

It's been cold and rainy.  We are enjoying our 3 days of winter.  
Yesterday I took the day off from work.  We bought a new dishwasher because ours didn't clean the dishes, which begs the question "what's it's purpose?" Also we ordered new carpet for Grace's room. 
No matter how many times we shampooed and aired out that room it never recovered from Lincoln's illness and I couldn't take it any more.  Grace was nose blind, but not I.
Both were scheduled to arrive yesterday.  Only one did, which was super frustrating.  The carpet got cancelled somehow and now we have to wait again for it.

While I was home I took the opportunity to clean clean clean.  I miss being home alone during the day and having lots of time to clean things.
I also made "cafe rio" style sweet pork salad that was very delicious.

Today was quiet at work.  The counselors were all at the middle schools talking to upcoming freshmen so we helped kids out, answered questions, told them to send emails, etc.  I took an ennegram test. Turns out, no surprise here, that I am a 9.  Personality inventories are very fun to take and interesting to read about.

It was pouring rain today.  
When I got home Bub and I went to the movies to see Knives Out.  We both liked it a lot.  Then we ate at Chicken Guy.  I brought some home to Grace and after she ate we walked the dogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment