Sunday, January 26, 2020

slowest month

Can I just say this January has been the longest month for me.  I feel like it's January 47th.  I don't know why but I am really looking forward to February.

Today was a normal Sunday.  We slept in until 8ish.  Walked the dogs.  I made breakfast.  Grace and I hung out in the kitchen for awhile talking.  Then she somehow talked me into making brookies for her lesson.  We went to church.  The talks were okay, not awesome, not bad.  Grace taught the YW lesson and did a pretty good job.   After that we stayed for Tatum T.'s baptism which was very sweet. We had to rush home and make dinner and I made cookies for our fire side tonight and then it was back to church.  We had a special fireside on teenage mental health and suicide.  I thought it was very good and we had a great turn out.  Now the weekend is essentially over (way too quickly I might add) and we are getting ready for bed.

On the plus side look at this adorable picture of Clayton and Jenna and Cora and Ruby.  I can't believe they are almost 2!!
And I loved these pictures of Hannah and Sawyer announcing Baby Crawley!! So cute.  Hannah's friend Sam took both families pictures and did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment