Friday, January 31, 2020

Sore hands

I had so much to do at work today that my fingers actually got sore. We are getting thousands of transcripts ready to give to our juniors and seniors. I like being busy though. The days go quickly. I worked a little late today to try and make up some time for yesterday. I am now missing only 45 minutes and I can make it up next week.

Yesterday I learned that Ian, one of our students, is the global champion whistler in his age group. He is going to Japan for worlds. I had him whistle for me, he whistled the theme from
steamboat willie and it was very good. Dad is just as good. He is a fabulous whistler.

After work I took Grace to her practice with an accompanist for solo and ensemble. Then we came home and Bub and I put together her new bed. That was a 2 hr long ordeal and it was hard on our hands as well.  It looks nice now.

Last R and I went on a date. We went to bath and body works and I bought some lotion for my hands:) The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment