Monday, May 4, 2020

Busy

Today I actually had a lot of things to do!! Yay! 

First off doctors offices are open for regular appointments again so Ethan and I went for his mission physical and blood work!! Whoo hoo!! It feels like slow slow progress but we are getting there!! 

It took a long time and we had to wear masks, which was unpleasant, but there you go.

When we got home I dropped him off and went to visit the girls. The ward is making a Mother’s Day video and we needed all the youth to turn in a video of themselves. I only got a few and a couple of the ones I got were not awesome so I went to the home of each girl who needed help doing theirs or doing it again, and filmed them. It took a few hours but it was very fun and so nice to see them. 

Then I went to the grocery store. 

When I got home I worked, then made cabbage burgers for dinner (Taun Taun burgers- for our May the 4th be with you dinner.) Sierra and I took a long walk with the dogs. Rob joined us after for a game of Mexican Train. Then we had family scriptures and then it was 10pm.

It was awesome to have a busy day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment