Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sunday

I woke up this morning to this happy news! My handsome nephew, Tanner, proposed to Breanna last night. And she said yes!! So exciting! They are so cute! I can’t wait to see them sealed for Time and All Eternity.

I had ward council this morning. Immediately after Grace and I spent some time indexing. Then she wanted to go driving. I have been hesitant but I took her and we drove for about an hour and she did quite well so I was pleased with that promising start. 

We came home and I made cookies then we had a sweet church at home meeting. 
Sierra has gone on some dates with a cute boy named Mitchell. He came over for dinner and spent the evening. He’s nice. She leaves tomorrow, he leaves on his mission in one week (he is a little older than most new missionaries) so that is that but she’s had fun and they’ve explored some different springs and enjoyed each other’s company. I think it made Covid a little nicer for her. I took a picture, because I always love to. Hopefully once she gets to Utah she’ll meet someone fabulous and get married. (Said Mrs Bennett)



No comments:

Post a Comment