Saturday, July 11, 2020

Baby Ezra

He’s here!! He’s here!! The long wait is over. 

I woke up this morning and quickly got in the shower and then hopped in the car. I was hoping to get to the convention center early enough to be one of the first in line for Covid testing. I had to stop for gas and checked my messages for the first time. Hannah was in labor! Her water had broken and they were at the hospital! 

I was in the car line for 5 hours getting my tests done. It was fine because I brought a book, and I was totally distracted with talking to Hannah and wondering how everything was going.

She did amazing! I got to FaceTime for some of her labor and was so impressed with her. At the end her battery died and I had to anxiously wait like everyone else but he was born healthy and strong and so very very cute!!

7lbs 7 oz. 21 inches long and he’s nursing like a champ and Hannah says she feels great. Everyone seems happy and adorable!!!

Yay! Those are some answered prayers!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! Congrats all around!!! I love his name. Maybe I told you before, but Ezra is on our boy name list! So glad he’s here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did tell me! I hope you get to use it. It’s a nice strong name❤️

      Delete